CLUB UPDATE - 26th August
As per our current restrictions, Bar Beach Bowlo will remain closed until Friday 10th September in accordance with the public health order.
If you have a function booked during this time, we will contact you beforehand to discuss options for you moving forward.
We hope everyone is staying safe and keeping well.
Cheers - The Bowlo Team
Conditions of Entry as at 26th June 2021
ANY PERSONS ENTERING THESE PREMISES AGREES TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING CONDTIONS OF ENTRY, WHICH HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CURRENT NSW PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE PURPOSE OF KEEPING PATRONS AND STAFF SAFE.
All members, visitors and contractors shall:
• Sign in using the QR Code AND with member card/license
• Wear a mask while within all indoor areas of Bar Beach Bowlo. Masks may be removed while eating and drinking (masks are not required in the outdoor areas including the Terrace)
• Remain seated while drinking indoors
• Comply with any reasonable direction or request by staff to relocate due to number restrictions in any area
• Be refused entry if they display any signs of illness
• Be refused entry to anyone who resides in or has visited the Greater Sydney, including Woolongong, the Blue Mountains and Central Coast areas since 21st June 2021.
Please be advised that:
• Standing up is permitted in outdoor areas
• All indoor and outdoor areas will have a capacity cap allowing for one person per 4 square metres
• The bistro is still open with our full menu and takeaway is available.
• Members draw and raffles will still go ahead on Thursday and Friday nights
• Club bowls is continuing as normal
• Social bowls is continuing as normal – please book in advance
• Live music will still be on, however no singing or dancing is permitted
Any changes to the guidelines and our conditions of entry will be advised via our socials and at the Club entrance.